Formulated specifically for firming the neck and décolletage, this best-selling neck cream contains plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work cohesively to create a smoother, firmer, younger-looking neck. 96% of patients experienced a firmer neck with Nectifirm®.
- Helps the skin appear more firm and lifted
- Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin
- Lessens the look of fine lines and wrinkles
The Science Behind Nectifirm
- Clinical trials showed lipopeptide firmed the skin by up to 40%.
- Natural protein isolate was shown to help the skin appear more firm and lifted.
- Tripeptide helps skin appear denser, firmer and smoother. A significant smoothing and anti-wrinkle effect was seen after 84 days of twice daily application.
- Ceramide/peptide pairing has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Biotechnological extract smoothes roughness and crepiness. Clinical studies showed a decrease in the appearance of wrinkle depth.
- Proprietary blend of Bamboo, Silica, English Pea Extract and Glucosamine has been shown to hydrate, firm and tone skin.
- Antioxidants, Vitamins C and E, help skin appear brighter and more even-toned.
This product has been formulated to:
|Skin Type||Aging Skin, Dry Skin|
Using upward strokes, gently apply a dime-sized amount onto décolletage, working your way up the neck to the jawline. Use twice daily, morning and evening. Follow with sunscreen.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Baker's Yeast), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-6. Helps skin appear more firm and lifted.
Algae Extracts. Helps skin retain moisture and elasticity.
Ceramide 2. Enhances water retention and reduces skin dryness.
Bamboo, Silica, English Pea Extract & Glucosamine. Smooths skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Dihydromyricetin (from Wax Myrtle Shrub). Reduces the appearance of rough, crepey skin.
Vitamins C & E. Helps skin appear brighter and more even toned.