At Southeastern Dermatology we understand that everyone’s skin is different, and we offer a variety of skin rejuvenation treatments for all skin types and conditions.
Contact us today at our location in Lumberton, North Carolina to schedule a consultation and find out how skin rejuvenation treatments can effectively manage the visible signs of aging and create younger, smoother skin.
Why Choose Us for Your Skin Rejuvenation Treatments?
Unlike other skincare centers that have limited options for skin rejuvenation, at Southeastern Dermatology we have something for everyone. Our chemical peels, microdermabrasion, HydraFacial MD®, laser resurfacing and Thermage® NXT treatments are non-surgical and create fast results with minimal recovery.
We offer three types of chemical peels to treat fine lines, wrinkles, some types of scarring, Acne, and dark spots on the skin. Chemical peels involve applying a solution topically to treated areas. As the solution dries and peels, the outermost layers of skin are removed, revealing a fresh, new skin surface.
The strength of the peel depends on how deep the skin needs to be penetrated for optimal results. We currently offer four types of chemical peels:
- Light peels provide gentle exfoliation and resurfacing, removing dead and damaged skin
- Medium peels penetrate further into the skin surface for treating Acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin texture
- Deep chemical peels are the strongest type and are used for deeper-set wrinkles, sun damage and scarring.
- Obagi® Blue peels are medical-grade and only available through physicians or professional skin care providers. The Obagi® Blue peel is customized to treat the patient’s specific needs and is gentle on treated areas.
A minimally-invasive treatment, microdermabrasion involves a handheld tool that gently sands away the outer layers of skin, exfoliating treated areas and reducing the appearance of several skin conditions.
Microdermabrasion also helps to thicken your collagen – the protein in your skin that maintains structure and smoothness.
This unique treatment involves sophisticated technology and can be customized depending on the individual and the condition being treated. HydraFacial MD® involves five to six steps, which can include exfoliation, a gentle peel of glycolic and salicylic acids, a painless vortex-suction system that cleanses pores, a serum that nourishes and protects the skin, and other condition-specific serums to boost collagen and elastin production and improve overall skin health.
After your individualized HydraFacial MD® treatment, there are also products available for your use at home to maintain results.
Gaining popularity in the skin rejuvenation market, laser resurfacing is a safe and effective alternative to invasive skin tightening procedures. Using controlled, high-intensity light beams, laser resurfacing penetrates beneath the skin to treat skin issues at a cellular level.
We currently offer two different laser technologies:
- MiXto® Laser – This CO2 laser utilizes micro fractional technology, treating only damaged areas and leaving healthy surrounding skin intact. The MiXto® is safe for all skin types and is safe for use on the face, neck, chest, hands and arms.
- Fraxel Re:Pair® Laser – The Fraxel Re:Pair® is also a fractional laser system, treating microscopic columns of skin at a time and used to reduce the appearance of more severe signs of aging.
Using advanced radiofrequency technology, Thermage® penetrates deep into the skin without damaging the outer layers. Thermage® is non-invasive and safe for use on multiple areas of the body, including sensitive spots such as around the eyes and face. Common signs of aging such as the “turkey wattle,” jowls and hooded eyelids can be effectively treated using this clinically-tested technology.
Each treatment has its own set of risks and possible side effects. During your consultation with our medical team, factors such as your health, medical history, cosmetic goals and expectations will be assessed in order to determine which skin rejuvenation treatment is best for you and your unique skincare needs.
Contact Southeastern Dermatology today to schedule a consultation and discover the benefits of non-surgical skin rejuvenation for your cosmetic concerns.