Do you want a smoother, tighter appearance in your face but don’t want extensive surgery to get it? At Southeastern Dermatology, our natural facelift and neck lift procedures provide a less invasive solution to a naturally younger-looking profile.
Contact us today at our location in Lumberton, North Carolina to schedule a consultation with board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Hendricks and find out how natural facelift and neck lift surgery can improve the visible signs of aging on your face and neck.
What is a Natural Facelift and Neck Lift?
Typically, facelifts and neck lifts are achieved with the skin of the forehead and face being detached and redraped to smooth and tighten skin and erase wrinkles. While commonly performed and effective, these surgeries can be extensive and often require longer recovery time.
With a natural facelift or neck lift, facial contours are improved while requiring less surgery and reduced downtime. Often, general anesthesia is not required with this advanced technique, and the procedure itself is less invasive.
During natural facelift and neck lift surgery, specially-designed sutures are placed to tighten and improve definition of the neck and facial areas. These special sutures create a natural lifting effect in the cheeks, jawline and neck that cannot be duplicated in traditional surgery.
In addition, a small sample of the patient’s own blood is taken and purified to create platelet-rich plasma, or PRP. The PRP contains important growth factors that aid the surgery in multiple ways:
- Injecting growth factors into the face and neck can help heal treated areas, reducing recovery time
- These growth factors stimulate the production of new collagen in the skin, continuing to improve smoothness and texture over time
- PRP can improve blood circulation in the skin, restoring a healthy glow
- Unlike other facial rejuvenation techniques, PRP uses your body’s own tissues to create natural, long-lasting results.
Why Choose a Natural Facelift or Neck Lift?
This innovative alternative to traditional facelift and neck lift surgery offers several benefits:
- Less bruising and swelling after surgery
- A less extensive procedure
- More natural results and appearance with the utilization of PRP
- Surgery that is completely customized to your individual problem areas
- Results that are not only immediate but also long-lasting, using your body’s own resources and responses
Results may vary from patient to patient, and natural facelift or neck lift surgery is not for everyone. During your consultation, Dr. Hendricks will discuss factors such as your health, medical history and cosmetic expectations to determine if this technique is right for you.
Contact Southeastern Dermatology today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hendricks and find out if you are a candidate for natural facelift or neck lift surgery.